Do you live in Leeds and are looking to enlarge your breasts?
If the answer is yes, then you will be extremely pleased to know that My Dream Breast has a clinic in Leeds offering breast augmentation procedures (aka boob jobs).
The first thing the staff here at My Dream Breast would recommend is taking advantage of our free consultation. Not only do you speak direct with our specialist surgeon, but you will get a personal service that is tailored to your needs.
We understand that there is no one size fits all (excuse the pun) when it comes to breast surgery. Every body shape is different, every dream / goal is different and each person has their own level of need and risk compared with others. Surprisingly one of the most common reasons why more patients are coming to our clinic here in Leeds is because they have one boob bigger than the other. So it’s not always about increasing size, but often more about being at peace with yourself – and having boobs that are not symmetrical have been bothering women for many years.
At My Dream Breast, we speak to women everyday who are unhappy with their breasts. A large portion of these women are post-pregnancy and notice a drastic change in the way their breasts look after giving birth. Sometimes boobs can change shape during pregnancy, swell, enlarge – occasionally unevenly and droop or sag. These are all common reasons why people come to have a chat with us.
5 points you probably don’t know about breast enlargement surgery
1. When you get a boob job – it will be your first but it won’t be your last. As time goes by, your body shape changes, your breasts change and the way your body accommodates the implant may change. Around 20% of women require another boob job after 10 years, and a further 20% require more surgery after 15 years.
2. The average cost of breast augmentation in Leeds is £2800-£3300.
3. You can try before you buy! If you are unsure on which size to choose, you can get your hands on a neoprene sports-type bra filled with beads – often known as a “sizer”, that gives you a taster of what to expect.
4. Breast surgery can sometimes affect breastfeeding. If you have a areola incision, there is some risk in damaging ducts and glands – impacting on the ability to breastfeed a baby.
5. Not all cosmetic surgeons are registered, certified or trustworthy. When looking around for breast surgeons and clinics, always carry out extensive research on the clinic, the feedback and the surgeons who carry out the procedures. Speak with friends, check official websites and boards and take as long as you need to eliminate any doubt when making your decision. One of the most important factors to consider is what type of surgery the plastic surgeon specialises in. For example, a cosmetic surgeon who performs daily neck and face surgery may not be the best for breast enlargement, but a surgeon who specialises in breast reconstruction after cancer will.